About Lisa

Be in love with your life, every minute of it…

Enjoy your life, everything you are doing. I also try to do that and that is what makes me happy.

I am Lisa, 19 years old and I live in Limburg. I am currently studying Management Assistant, but I am very busy with my health.

6 months ago I ended up with a Herbalife consultant through a friend. Since then I have started changing my lifestyle and from that moment on I decided to start with the ideal breakfast.

By attending a few workshops and following training courses with the team, I learned a lot about the healthy lifestyle.

On this blog you will find everything about:
  •         Quick, tasty and healthy recipes; 
  •          Favorite places to have breakfast, lunch and dinner; 
  •          Tips that you can use to work on your body without having to go to the gym

Reacties

Populaire posts