Christmas


Merry Christmas and a happy new year!🌲🎁

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Christmas!

I always look forward to the holidays. Just to be surrounded by family and lots and lots of food is what I love. Oh, and let's not forget about all the presents! 

On Christmas evening, I go to my family and we start eating from 19.00 until 02.00. And you don't need to feel guilty you ate so much, because that day, you just can! :)

So ofcourse, it wasn't easy to give you all posts about the food I had. But here is one I had on Christmas day. 

 

This is ossobuco and it's delicious! It's veal shanks with pasta. Perfect combination, and really a dish for the holidays. 

It's really not easy to make though, plus you have to be prepared to spend hours in the kitchen.

So, if you feel like making this, just comment, and I'll give you the recipe.

And for now, enjoy your New Years Eve!

Alexandra

Reacties

Populaire posts